Всего 23/24: 2112
3--
2-1

Jacob Ramsey [41]

02 авг. 2023 г. - 11:14 Часов
Automatically generated discussion thread
Jacob Ramsey [41] |#1
07 сент. 2023 г. - 0:52 Часов
“I was surprised too,” Brighton star Pascal Groß said when he found out about his nomination to the German national team at the tender age of 32. “I have always said that representing my country would be a dream come true. Now I get to live my dream.” The midfielder was one of the most valuable German players never to have represented his country. 
Jacob Ramsey [41] |#2
29 янв. 2024 г. - 14:59 Часов
With a good chance of competing for two cup competitions between now and May and sitting comfortably in fourth place in the Premier League, few clubs in the English top-flight look as on-form as Unai Emery’s Aston Villa side. And to no great surprise, the Birmingham club have opted to enjoy a rather quiet January transfer window, making no major signings aside from a €7.5 million deal for young Red Star prospect Kosta Nedeljkovic, who will arrive at the end of the season. Emery and the club’s hierarchy seem content with the players they have. 
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.